Thumbnail Filmstrip of Smoker Oven, Model 160 Stainless Steel Images
We would love to get you a quote for this commercial product, please fill out the quote request and we will get a dealer near you to quote the item.
- Model SM160 is ideal for operations which need to produce a moderate amount of smoked foods and/or barbecue.
- It produces hot or cold smoked foods by application of heat and wood smoke to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- The heating unit works only when the smoker door is closed.
- Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker.
- The SM160 smoker is designed to be used inside with outside ventilation for smoke.
- Place under a hood, near an outside exhaust fan, or attach a Cookshack Smoke hood.
- Meat drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for clean, safe operation. Inner accessories remove for easy cleaning.
- Safe, contained wood box slides out.
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Andrew McKean | June 29th, 2021
You get to use your own wood for smoking. Never fails to produce the perfect brisket. Cooked 20+ so far.