Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fast Eddy's Model FEC240 Images
We would love to get you a quote for this commercial product, please fill out the quote request and we will get a dealer near you to quote the item.
- Small footprint allows this high capacity unit to fit through a standard 36" door
- Offset firebox and a convection fan to circulate smoke and heat for steady temperatures
- Ventilation is required for the proper operation of Cookshack commercial smoker When planning your flue consider these factors:
- It must draw air naturally throughout the flue,
- Clean the flue every six months,
- One inch clearance from combustible materials, (4) the flue should not have more than two ninety-degree elbows in it and be longer than thirty feet.
- For detailed information contact Cookshack Technical Support.
- Pellets are a "green" renewable fuel source -- the FEC240 uses no gas! Fast start up, continuous even heat, and precise temperature control give you consistently delicious barbecue. There is no gas flavor aftertaste to overcome.
- Cookshack's proprietary IQ5 electronic time and temperature controller is easy to use and gives you consistent results with every load. It has a smoke, cook and rest features that are standard on all commercial FEC models. When the smoke-cook cycle has finished, the controller drops automatically to the resting temperature of the product.
- The IQ5 digital controller includes eight programmable, customizable cooking pre-sets, alarm cycle, 16 character LCD, and USB port for downloading up to 512 hours of cook time onto formatted USB flash drive.
- The FEC240's optional meat probe allows the user to specify a smoke or cook temperature. Simply insert the meat probe into the product and when the desired internal temperature of the meat is reached, the smoker automatically drops into a rest cycle.
- Electronically-controlled temperature eliminates large heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat. Patented automatic wood pellet fed system is operated by the IQ5 controller. It knows when the smoker needs more fuel; you can go away and leave it to do its job without your attention.
- Easy, flip-of-the switch auto start brings the FEC240 rapidly up to smoking temperature. Burners stay on when doors are opened, and heat recovery occurs in as little as 10 minutes. Some other smokers take up to an hour to bring the temperature back up. This affects the quality of the meat and lengthens the cooking cycle.
- Consistent flavor results! With the FEC240 precisely regulated patented wood delivery system there is no chance of an operator adding more wood and changing the flavor of the meat.
- Because the FEC240 is 100% wood burning, for both its heat source and flavor source, results are consistent. In gas units and stick burners, the wood logs get smaller as they burn, and as new product is added, wood must be added as well. Since product is cooking while new wood is added, the flavor is affected.
- Racks are removable and can be power washed for quick clean up. The shelves are easy to remove for cleaning.
- No professional set up required — just roll it in place and get started!
- The FEC240's rugged stainless steel interior and exterior is a stronger, higher grade of steel than the black carbon steel used in many other brands of smokers.
- This tough smoker is built on a steel perimeter which will not warp or bend, even if the smoker is moved by a fork lift. This is one sturdy piece of equipment! Some other brands make a cheaper smoker, but no one makes a stronger one.
- We use Spin-Glas® insulation, for superior heat retention and fuel savings, between the double layers of the FEC240's body. Your energy costs are reduced because the smoker is not constantly re-heating due to heat loss. The smoker is dependable in all climate conditions. Check out our blog post to see how little this unit is to operate.
- All seams are sealed so that no moisture can leak into the insulation — no fire danger (Unlike some other brands, we do not use mineral wool insulation because it deteriorates over time and it can absorb moisture if seams are merely riveted and not sealed. Grease-soaked insulation can be a fire hazard.)
No Reviews Yet!