Fast Eddy's by Cookshack Pellet Grill
PG500 (Patent # 7900553) Flat rate shipping is $160.00 for this item. Your total will be adjusted before your card is charged and the item is shipped.
Fast Eddy's by Cookshack PG1000 Pellet Grill
(Patent #7900553) Flat rate shipping is $160.00 for this item. Your total will be adjusted before your card is charged and the item is shipped.
Why your next pellet grill should be a Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack Pellet Grill!
Like you, grilling isn't our hobby – it’s our passion. No other pellet grill will produce the full flavors of your recipes like Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack Pellet Grills. The unique design, materials, and construction means your meals are cooked to perfection, on a grill that provides a lifetime of service at top value. For more information about the PGs check out these links! PG1000 Features Video ○ PG500 Features Video ○ Forbes Magazine review of the PG1000 and PG500
Naughty or Nice list, everyone saves this holiday season! Use the promotion code MERRY until December 31 to receive 10% off any Residential Smoker Ovens, Pellet Grills or the FEC100. Give us a call or order online! (The sooner you place your order, the more likely we can arrange delivery by Christmas. Offer not valid with any other discount or promotions.)
Why are electric smokers an
- Provide expansive 784 square inches of grilling space
- Contains a grease shield for easy cleanup
- Made of heavy duty stainless steel for constant, outdoor usage; holds the heat.
- Electrical components rated for outdoor usage, do not rust or degrade with outside usage.
- Provides a drip bucket and ash drawer for easy cleanup.
- Large enough for a turkey or food for 8 family and friends!
- Can reach temperatures up to 800° F on Charbroiler side
- Generous warming drawer, vital to keeping your food warm while you cook and serving your complete meal at the same time.
In comparison to other pellet grills:
- Typically rust out after 3-5 years.
- Replacement parts are expensive, difficult to find, and difficult to install.
- Are difficult to maintain consistent cooking temperature.
- Are expensive to operate. The cost of the grill is lowered, where the price is then made up with exclusive fuel pellets.
- Are difficult to clean; need to remove the grates and grease tray to clean out the fire box.
- Have frequent auger jams, leading to motor failure.
- Electrical wires and switch rust, breaking down after prolong exposure to humidity.
- Fastening joints, handles, and hinges break after years of usage.
- Feature bare bones standard features; accessorizing to a comparable level of functionality significantly adds to overall price.
- Reach temperatures up to 800° F, hot enough to sear a steak. (Other grills reach only up to 450° F.)
- Holds temperatures constant within five degrees.
- Able to cold smoke
- Extended top level rack
- Easily remove pellets when switching flavors.