Fast Eddy's by Cookshack Pellet Grill
PG500 (Patent # 7900553) Flat rate shipping is $160.00 for this item. Your total will be adjusted before your card is charged and the item is shipped.
Fast Eddy's by Cookshack PG1000 Pellet Grill
(Patent #7900553) Flat rate shipping is $160.00 for this item. Your total will be adjusted before your card is charged and the item is shipped.
Why your next pellet grill should be a Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack Pellet Grill!
Like you, grilling isn't our hobby – it’s our passion. No other pellet grill will produce the full flavors of your recipes like Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack Pellet Grills. The unique design, materials, and construction means your meals are cooked to perfection, on a grill that provides a lifetime of service at top value. For more information about the PGs check out these links! PG1000 Features Video ○ PG500 Features Video ○ Forbes Magazine review of the PG1000 and PG500
- Provide expansive 784 square inches of grilling space
- Contains a grease shield for easy cleanup
- Made of heavy duty stainless steel for constant, outdoor usage; holds the heat.
- Electrical components rated for outdoor usage, do not rust or degrade with outside usage.
- Provides a drip bucket and ash drawer for easy cleanup.
- Large enough for a turkey or food for 8 family and friends!
- Can reach temperatures up to 800° F on Charbroiler side
- Generous warming drawer, vital to keeping your food warm while you cook and serving your complete meal at the same time.
In comparison to other pellet grills:
- Typically rust out after 3-5 years.
- Replacement parts are expensive, difficult to find, and difficult to install.
- Are difficult to maintain consistent cooking temperature.
- Are expensive to operate. The cost of the grill is lowered, where the price is then made up with exclusive fuel pellets.
- Are difficult to clean; need to remove the grates and grease tray to clean out the fire box.
- Have frequent auger jams, leading to motor failure.
- Electrical wires and switch rust, breaking down after prolong exposure to humidity.
- Fastening joints, handles, and hinges break after years of usage.
- Feature bare bones standard features; accessorizing to a comparable level of functionality significantly adds to overall price.
- Reach temperatures up to 800° F, hot enough to sear a steak. (Other grills reach only up to 450° F.)
- Holds temperatures constant within five degrees.
- Able to cold smoke
- Extended top level rack
- Easily remove pellets when switching flavors.