LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Cookshack Smoker Ovens are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and when installed in accordance with factory recommendations.
This limited warranty includes parts and labor for the first 90 days. Following the 90-day period, the two (2) year limited warranty is for parts only.
Cookshack, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at its option any part deemed defective upon examination by Cookshack, Inc., or its authorized agent, for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale.
Customer must obtain approval from Cookshack, Inc. before performing any service. Cookshack, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized service work.
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
2. To make claim or request for the Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service for instructions as to the repair or replacement of the defective merchandise prior to attempting or contracting for repair of the oven. (See following page for Return Merchandise Policies).
3. The model number and serial number of the Cookshack Smoker Oven must accompany any request for service to the oven.
4. The Limited Warranty shall not apply if the merchandise has been improperly installed, damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent.
5. The Limited Warranty is void on any and all residential units being used in a commercial setting. Residential units include the SM009-2, SM025, SM045, SM066, PG500, PG1000 and FEC100.
There are no express warranties other than the limited warranty stated herein above. No warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose shall extend beyond the respective warranty periods described above.
Cookshack, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages; lost profits or loss of use or interruption of business regardless of the form of action or theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of the Cookshack smoker oven, accessories and/or heating elements.
Additional information on obtaining service under this Limited Warranty is available on the following page or by contacting a Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service Representative directly at (580)765-3669.
RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY
If you have merchandise that you believe is defective and requires repair or replacement, contact Cookshack at 580.765.3669. With your model and serial numbers ready, ask to speak with a member of technical support.
If you are advised to return the merchandise to the factory for repair or replacement, please observe the following procedures:
1. A return number will be issued to you by a Customer Service Representative and mail you an instruction form (called a Return Merchandise Authorization) for returning the merchandise with a return number on it. All returned merchandise must have a return number. Do not return merchandise without a return number.
2. If repair of merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be instructed as to the necessary arrangements in order to affect the repair of the merchandise.
3. If replacement merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be invoiced for the replacement merchandise upon shipment. Credit for merchandise under warranty deemed to be defective by Cookshack, Inc. will be issued upon return of the defective merchandise.
4. Credit may be denied if the returned merchandise is not found to be defective by Cookshack, Inc.; if it is not under warranty; if it is not received at Cookshack, Inc. 30 days after your RETURN NUMBER is issued; if it is damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication or accident; if it has been serviced or modified by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent; is not returned with a RETURN NUMBER; is not in clean condition; is not complete; is damaged or lost in transit.
5. Replacement merchandise is sent to you via FedEx Ground or common carrier. If you request replacement merchandise to be sent by faster service than FedEx Ground or common carrier, you shall incur the cost of shipping.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Cookshack, Inc. uses your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
To fulfill your requests for products and services and to communicate with you about those requests
To register and service your account
To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
To provide customer service and alert you to product information
To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising
To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software avaiable today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Credit card or PayPal authorization and verification must be received prior to processing your order. Our smokers are made to order; we will contact you when your order is ready to ship. We use FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and USPS Priority on small items. The buyer will pay shipping rates. FedEx deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
Prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. We accept payment by bank wire, credit card, cashier's check, PayPal, check by phone and business or personal check.
CREDIT: Satisfactory credit information must be furnished before we can make shipments on on an open account. Where no credit information is received with an intial order, shipment will be made check by phone, prepayment, or credit card charge. Cookshack partners with three leasing companies for an additional option for purchasing ovens. Contact Debra Stoecker at Vend Lease Company at 1-888-363-5327 ext. 122, Barry Fink at Sterling Capital Leasing at 1-631-414-7570 or apply online with QuickSpark Financial or Vend Lease Company. PayPal Bill Me Later is also available. You must apply through PayPal.
NEW ACCOUNTS: Please furnish us a completed Cookshack Credit Application. If your company has a standard credit application, it should contain the name and address of your bank and the name, address, phone number, and account number of four (4) trade references (suppliers) with whom you have established credit. Allow us ten (10) business days to review your credit application. Check by phone, prepayment, PayPal or credit card charges are in effect until the credit application is approved. Cookshack, Inc. reserves the right to refuse credit privileges at its sole discretion. Credit privileges, if granted, may be withdrawn at any time.
TERMS: Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. All invoices will be mailed separately to the billing address unless requested otherwise.
FREIGHT: All shipments are FOB factory. The buyer will pay all freight charges (including return freight.) Responsibility for filing damage claims rests with the consignee.
IMPORTANT: Refuse to accept damaged goods, or have a full description of damage written on the freight bill of lading and endorsed by the driver. When you receive your shipment, uncrate it and carefully inspect it before you sign the bill of lading. If you do not note damaged goods on the bill of lading, you forfeit your chances of collecting a claim.