Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack FEC750 Rotisserie Smoker
Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack FEC750 Rotisserie Smoker (shown with optional front shelf)
A commercial grade rotisserie pellet
smoker, the Fast Eddy’s™ by Cookshack FEC750 is our largest capacity smoker. With a
capacity of holding up to 750 lbs. of pork butt, this smoker gets up to your
desired internal temperature in only 10 to 15 minutes. It features
electronically-controlled heat featuring the Cookshack exclusive IQ5 controller. The FEC750
uses economic 100% food grade wood pellets for pure wood smoke flavor. No
gas lines are needed so you will not get
gas fumes passing over your meat, which means a much better tasting product
than you can get with gas-fired pits. Ventilation is required for the proper operation of these units indoors. For
more detailed information, read our blog post or contact
Cookshack Technical Support. NSF and USDA Approved. Warnock Hersey and ETL
Listed Commercial Cooking Equipment. Watch these customer testimonial videos on
the FEC750! The Butcher
BBQ Stand Backdoor BBQ
|Construction||14-gauge Double Walled Stainless Steel Interior and 18-gauge stainless steel Exterior|
|Insulation|| Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas™ Insulation|
|Dimensions|| 84.375"W x 78.375"H x 88.5"D (without optional front shelf)|
Note: for technical drawings and more detailed dimension download the PDF spec sheet
|Cooking Capacity|| 750 lbs. pork butts, 700 lbs. brisket, 300 lbs. ribs, or 110 whole chickens per load|
|Cooking Area|| 10,800 square inches|
|Cooking Surface|| (15) 11.5" x 60" Nickel-Plated Steel Rotisserie Racks|
|Fuel Source|| 100% Wood, Food Grade Pellets|
|Pellet Heat|| |
- Pellet heat is controlled by a fully automatic wood pellet system.
- With continuous use, the FEC750 produces about 8 oz. of ash per 40 lbs. of pellets used. Danger of a fire from removing hot ash and embers is eliminated, unlike log burners that require removal of live coals.
- Pellets are easily obtainable, inexpensive, and easy to store; available in a variety of flavors.
- Pellets are 100% food grade wood; no binders or additives. The pure wood smoke flavor cannot be beat.
- Unlike natural gas and propane, which are fossil fuels, pellets are a renewable resource. Fossil fuel prices are going out of sight; now is a good time to free yourself from depending on gas. Give yourself an 'Atta boy' for going green.
- Pellets leave behind about 3% of ash — a fraction of the 30% ash produced by logs. No more hauling big buckets of hot ash and burning wood coals to the dumpster. In fact, you can empty ash with a saucepan rather than a trash can.
- Pellets produce a clean burn for a better smoke flavor, and they are more likely to pass emission standards requirements.
- Pellets produce low creosote buildup so that the smoker walls require less frequent cleaning.
- Loading pellets into the FEC's hopper is easy, just pour them in right from the bag.
- Storing clean plastic bags of pellets is far more desirable than a dirty woodpile on the premises!
- We have had former stickburner customers report that their health inspectors told them that they had to spray their big woodpile to rid it of bugs, but they could not use the wood for smoking as it had been sprayed! No hassles like this with an FEC750!
|Fuel Usage|| 3 lbs. of pellets at 250°F|
|Temperature Settings|| 130°-400°F (temperature range may vary based on load)|
|Hopper Capacity|| 80 lbs. of pellets|
|Controllers/Firepots|| Cookshack IQ5 electronic control system with one controller and three firepots|
|Electrical Requirements|| 1800 watts; 15 amps @ 120 VAC; 108,000 BTU burner; electronically-controlled IQ5 thermostat; auto-start; 2 convection fans; power cord is approximately 66" in length|
|Certifications|| NSF and USDA Approved, and Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed Commercial Cooking Equipment (USA and Canada)|
|Standard Equipment|| Operator's Manual, Cookbook, 160 lbs. of Pellets, Rotisserie Advance Foot Pedal, Rotisserie Racks, Casters, and a Spice Kit containing: 1 gal. Cookshack Signature Barbecue Sauce, 1 gal. Mild Barbecue Sauce, 5 lbs. Brisket Rub, 5 lbs. RibRub, 5 lbs. Spicy Chicken Rub, 10 oz. Chili Mix, and 10 oz. Cookshack Signature Barbecue Sauce Mix.|
|Optional Equipment|| Smoke Evacuator, Front Shelf, Trailer Mounting, Pig Pan, Flue Collector, Smoke Enhancer, Stainless Steel Shelves|
For additional information on the Smoke Evacuator or Flue Collector read our blog post on venting.
|Shipping Weight|| 2,100 lbs.|
- The FEC750 uses no gas! There
is no gas flavor aftertaste to overcome. No professional set up required -
just roll it in place and get started!
- Fast start up, continuous even heat, and precise temperature
control give you consistently delicious barbecue.
- Cookshack's proprietary IQ5 electronic time and
temperature controller is easy to use and
gives you consistent results with every load. The smoke, cook and rest cycles and presets on the controller make training your staff easy.
- Electronically-controlled temperature eliminates large
heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat.
- Patented automatic wood pellet system
is operated by the IQ5 controller.
It knows when the smoker needs more fuel so you can go away and leave the
smoker to do its job without your attention.
flip-of-the switch starting brings the FEC rapidly up to smoking
- Burners stay on when doors are opened; heat recovery occurs in as little as 15 minutes. Other
smokers take up to an hour to bring the temperature back up which affects the
quality of the meat and lengthens the cooking cycle.
- Ventilation is required for the proper operation of
Cookshack commercial smokers. When
planning your flue consider these factors: (1) it must draw air naturally
throughout the flue, (2) clean the flue every six months, (3) one inch
clearance from combustible materials, (4) the flue should not have more
than two ninety-degree elbows in it and be longer than thirty feet.
For detailed information read our blog post
or contact Cookshack Technical Support.
- Adequate makeup air is required for safe operation. It is the
responsibility of the smoker owner to maintain essential combustion air at all times during operation of the
- Placing food on rotating rotisserie racks results in
more even cooking which means consistent results. No surprises for you or
- For easy loading of product, rotisserie racks are
rotated manually with the FEC750's rugged cast metal 1HP Linemaster
Hercules Heavy Duty Foot Switch.
- Flip a switch to auto-start which means no tending a
fire and the product cooks overnight with no attention needed.
- Consistent flavor results! With the FEC750's precisely
regulated patented wood delivery system, there is no chance of an employee
adding more wood and changing the flavor of the meat.
- Because the FEC750 is 100% wood burning for both its
heat source and flavor source, results are consistent. In stick burners, the wood logs get smaller
as they burn, and as new product is added,
wood must be added as well. Since product
is cooking while new wood is added,
the flavor is affected.
- Racks are removable and can be power washed for quick
- Twin convection fans for even cooking with less
- Self-closing doors keep your hands free to handle meat.
- Double stainless steel doors give you access to the
entire length of the rotisserie shelves.
- The shelves are easy to remove for cleaning.
- The FEC750's rugged stainless steel interior and
exterior is a stronger, higher grade of steel than the black carbon steel
used in many other brands of smokers.
- This tough smoker
is built on a tubular steel
perimeter which will not warp or bend, even if the smoker is moved by a fork lift. This is one sturdy piece
of equipment! Some other brands make a cheaper smoker, but no one makes a
- We use 850°F Spin-Glas™ insulation, for superior heat
retention and fuel savings, between the double layers of the FEC750's
body. Your energy costs stay down because the smoker is not constantly
re-heating due to heat loss. The smoker is dependable in all climate
- All seams are sealed so that no moisture can leak into
the insulation - no fire danger. (Unlike some other brands, we do not use
mineral wool insulation because it deteriorates over time and it can
absorb moisture if seams are merely riveted and not sealed. Grease-soaked
insulation can be a fire hazard.)
- Add the optional Cookshack
Trailer to make this unit mobile for concessions or catering jobs!
Ordering is through a secure server, and your purchase comes with Cookshack's Unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied, return it within 30 days for a refund, credit, or replacement of the smoker. That's it. No hassles, no worries. If you don't like it, send it back. We will cheerfully refund your money, credit your account, or replace the item. So what are you waiting for? (Please note: Customer is responsible for payment of outbound shipping and return freight. We provide packing materials for all returned smokers except Fast Eddy's by Cookshack Models FEC500 and FEC750. Buyers of these units are responsible for packing, shipping and returning these units to us in good condition.) Cookshack's Limited Warranty is as follows: 90 days from date of purchase, parts and labor; 2 years from date of purchase, parts only. Replacement parts are warranted one year from date of purchase.