SmartSmoker Commercial Electric Smoker Oven Model SM360
SmartSmoker® Commercial Electric Smoker Oven Model SM360
Our largest commercial Cookshack electric smoker, Smartsmoker® SM360, is ideal for large volume restaurants, caterers, commissaries, and barbecue establishments. The SM260 is built to run 24 hours a day for maximum profitability. It features Cookshack's exclusive IQ5 electronic time and temperature controller, with easy-to-use programmable presets, meat probe port, and hold cycle. Our customers use this smoker to smoke traditional barbecue, fish, and sausages.
The SM360 is constructed of stainless steel and is made in the USA. It is NSF Approved, USDA Approved and ETL Listed in the USA and Canada as Commercial Cooking Equipment.
|Construction||Double Walled Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior|
|Insulation|| Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas® Fiberglass Insulation|
|Dimensions|| 47" W x 72" H x 39.75" D (119 x 183 x 101cm)|
|Cooking Capacity|| Pork Butts: 550 lbs., Brisket: 500 lbs., Ribs: 270 lbs. or 100 whole chickens per load|
|Cooking Area|| 9,072 square inches|
|Cooking Surface|| Qty (28) 18" x 18" (45.7 x 45.7 cm) nickel plated grills, 5" (12.7cm)|
Contact us to upgrade to Stainless Steel grills!
|Fuel Source|| Electricity|
|Pellet Heat|| |
|Fuel Usage|| 1 oz. of wood for every 60 lbs. of product|
Average Operating Costs for 12 hours: $3.63
|Temperature Settings|| 125°- 300° F|
|Hopper Capacity|| |
|Controllers/Firepots|| Cookshack IQ5 digital controller includes 8 programmable, customizable pre-sets, alarm cycle, 16-character LCD display, meat probe port, and USB Data port.|
Download up to 512 hours of cook times onto a FAT formatted USB flash drive.
The IQ5 controller features 3-stage, 2-stage, and probe mode cooking options.
|Electrical Requirements|| (4) 1500 watt heating elements, 50 amps, 240v single phase; 240v export models available|
Power cord approximate length 58" (may vary by +/- 6")
|Certifications|| It is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and is ETL listed in the USA and Canada.|
|Standard Equipment|| 28 Grills, Side Racks, Wood Box, Wood Box Handle, Pre-Installed Casters, Operator's Manual, Cookshack Cookbook, Spare Heating Element, 10 lbs. Hickory Wood and Spice Kit |
|Optional Equipment|| Meat Probe, Seafood Grills, RibRacks, Cold Smoke Kit, Jerky Rods, Flavor Infusion Reservoir, and Smoke Hood|
|Shipping Weight|| 750 lbs.|
- The Cookshack SM360 smoker oven is designed for operations that need a capacity of up to 550 lbs. heavy cuts per load.
- Cookshack's largest electric smoker model, the SM360, is made for operations with a predominately smoked foods or barbecue menu.
- Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker and the product is tender, moist and has low shrink.
- Heat is supplied by four electronically-controlled 1500 watt heating elements. Smoke is created as wood smolders in the wood box.
- The heating element works only when the door is completely closed.
- Place under a hood, near an outside exhaust fan, or attach a Cookshack Smokehood for proper ventilation.
Ordering is through a secure server. Cookshack's Limited Warranty is as follows: 90 days from date of purchase, parts and labor 2 years from date of purchase, parts only Replacement parts are warranted one year from date of purchase.