LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Cookshack Smoker Ovens are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and when installed in accordance with factory recommendations.
This limited warranty includes parts and labor for the first 90 days. Following the 90 day period, the two (2) year limited warranty is for parts only.
Cookshack, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at its option any part deemed defective upon examination by Cookshack, Inc., or its authorized agent, for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale.
Customer must obtain approval from Cookshack, Inc. before performing any service. Cookshack, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized service work.
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
2. To make claim or request for the Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service for instructions as to the repair or replacement of the defective merchandise prior to attempting or contracting for repair of the oven. (See following page for Return Merchandise Policies).
3. The model number and serial number of the Cookshack Smoker Oven must accompany any request for service to the oven.
4. The Limited Warranty shall not apply if the merchandise has been improperly installed, damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent.
There are no express warranties other than the limited warranty stated herein above. No warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, shall extend beyond the respective warranty periods described above.
Cookshack, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages; lost profits or loss of use or interruption of business regardless of the form of action or theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of the Cookshack smoker oven, accessories and/or heating elements.
Additional information on obtaining service under this Limited Warranty is available on the following page or by contacting a Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service Representative directly at (580)765-3669.
RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY
If you have merchandise that you believe is defective and requires repair or replacement:
1. Call Cookshack, Inc. at (580)765-3669. Ask to speak to a Customer Service Representative. Have your Smoker Oven model number and serial number ready.
If you are advised to return the merchandise to the factory for repair or replacement, please observe the following procedures.
2. You will be issued a return number. A Customer Service Representative will issue you a return number and/or mail you an instruction form (called a Return Merchandise Authorization) for returning the merchandise with the return number on it.
All return merchandise must have a return number. Do not return merchandise without a return number.
3. Attach the return number to the merchandise.
If you were sent a Return Merchandise Authorization, attach it to the merchandise you are returning.
If you were issued an RETURN NUMBER by phone and not sent a Return Merchandise Authorization, attach a note to the merchandise with your name, address and RETURN NUMBER.
Print the RETURN NUMBER on the outside of the return packaging.
4. Ship the merchandise back to Cookshack.
Return the merchandise to Cookshack, Inc., shipping prepaid, F.O.B. destination, in the original container or equivalent.
All return merchandise must be shipped to: Cookshack, Inc., 2304 N. Ash St., Ponca City, OK, 74601.
You assume the risk of any loss or damage that occurs during transit due to improper packaging of the returned merchandise. Use the original container that the merchandise was shipped in or equivalent.
5. Repair or replacement of merchandise under warranty.
Replacement or repairing defective merchandise is at Cookshack, Inc.'s option.
If repair of merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be instructed as to the necessary arrangements in order to affect the repair of the merchandise.
If replacement merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be invoiced for the replacement merchandise upon shipment. Credit for merchandise under warranty deemed to be defective by Cookshack, Inc. will be issued upon return of the defective merchandise.
Credit may be denied if the returned merchandise is not found to be defective by Cookshack, Inc.; if it is not under warranty; if it is not received at Cookshack, Inc. 30 days after your RETURN NUMBER is issued; if it is damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication or accident; if it has been serviced or modified by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent; is not returned with an RETURN NUMBER; is not in clean condition; is not complete; is damaged or lost in transit.
Replacement merchandise is sent to you via UPS Ground or common carrier. If you request replacement merchandise to be sent by faster service than UPS Ground or common carrier you shall incur the cost of shipping.