Products for Home Use
Product Feature of the Month: Seafood
Grills! This versatile accessory allows
you to smoke or grill delicate or small items like salmon, catfish, and
vegetables without worries the food will fall through the grill. All models of seafood grills are on sale until March 26, 2015. Save 15%
off the list price when you use PROMO
CODE: MARCH. Order here online or
call us at 1.800.423.0698. Promotion is
not valid with other discounts.
Why are electric smokers and wood-fired pellet grills the best choice for you?
- Our technology has eliminated the need for labor intensive
manual operation required in old-fashioned pit barbecue smoking
- You can slow cook to render fat from the meat
- Our smokers and pellet grills are inexpensive to operate with
the Cookshack thermostatically-controlled system
- Our electric smokers feature double-walled stainless steel with
850°F Spin-Glas® insulation for superior heat retention, fuel savings and
maximum cooking performance
- Our electric smokers and pellet grills are easy to clean up
- Our customer service is second to none! When you call us,
you will get to talk to a service representative that has over 15 years of
experience. They use our equipment every week so they can help you with
recipes, settings and all aspects of using the accessories and equipment.
- For service 24/7, we have a forum dedicated
to all things barbecue
- When you use our smokers and pellet grills, you will have a
consistent product every time
- Our products are manufactured in Ponca City, OK by our master
craftsmen; we have been making them here since 1962!
- They are ruggedly built to last!
- Our wood chunks in the electric smokers and our food grade wood
pellets in the pellet grills will make your food taste great
- All of our equipment has a 30-day Risk-Free Money-Back guarantee
and a 2-year limited warranty
- With capacities from 20 lbs to 100 lbs, we
have the equipment that will fit whatever smoking and grilling needs that you